Please note that the below terms apply:
- e-Gift cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the e-Gift Card at memopress.co.uk and is not valid at any third party Memo or Memo Press stockist.
- e-Gift cards have a minimum amount of £30 and a maximum amount of £1,000. E-gift cards can be purchased for a pre-set balance however may be customised by contacting us directly.
- e-Gift cards can only be used by contacting us directly.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied to purchase an e-gift card.
- e-Gift cards cannot be used as payment in conjunction with a promotional code.
- When paying for an order using an e-Gift Card, tax is charged for the order.
- e-Gift cards balance cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- e-Gift cards may be used in conjunction with our approved payment methods to complete an order, where the value is higher than the balance of the e-Gift card.
- The balance will be refunded back to an e-Gift card on any order that was purchased using the e-Gift card only
- If an order was placed with an e-Gift card in conjunction with our approved payment method e.g credit card, and returned, the total refunded amount will be added back to the e-Gift card balance and the remaining amount refunded back to the credit card. Please note we only accept returns on items in their original packing. We are also unable to accept returns on embroidered items, unless they were received faulty and a refund is requested.
- e-gift cards ordered through our website will be delivered automatically to the email address specified at the time of order.
- e-gift cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be cancelled and the card will become invalid.
- Memo and or Memo Press is not responsible if an e-gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances. An e-Gift card should be treated as cash.
- When ordering an e-gift card online, you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 working days after the day you placed your order, provided that none of the balance on the e-gift card has been spent. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order.
- Memo & Memo Press reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, including the cancellation of the card if, at With nothing underneath discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.